Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A new roll of ribbon

        Welcome all to something new and fun for us all! Blogging is something new for me, but as Coastal Clips, myself  and Greg start out on this exciting adventure, I'd figure we can take you along with us!
      If you don't know much about how all of this became started, then now is a perfect time! What started as a fun test and something fun to do has quickly turned in to this exciting new business that is continuing to grow in more ways then I knew thanks to the help of all of you! So this is it...Coastal Clips, LLC. is a fun, nautical based company designing hair clips, barrettes and headbands to "gulls" big and small.  I design  and make each and every clip with love and detail to living the nautical life!
     Little of this exciting new journey would be possible without my best friend and greatest supporter; Greg. So follow us along on what we hope will continue to be an exciting adventure in the wonderful world of clips!
 http://www.coastalclips.comn/

No comments:

Post a Comment